Live a little be a gyspy ,get around. Get your feet up off the ground, live a little ,get around .
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation charges not applicable for any off season weekdays.
- Cancellation shall be accepted only on company Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell No. 7030866442/ 7030866443 and not at the resort.
- Alternative dates for stay shall be offered to the customers/you or full amount that is paid shall be refunded if the customer/you inform about the change 15 days before check in date.
- For cancellation after more than a 15 days period before check-in date : 200/- admin processing charges shall be applicable
- If cancellation is done between 14 days to 7 days prior to check-in date: 50% of the total cost will be charged and deducted as cancellation/modification fee.
- No refund shall be made
- If cancellation is done 7 days before check in date
- In case of Non-arrival to hotel (no show).
- When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund right away. The processing will take between 1-2 weeks until the whole amount shows back in your account. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the Resort’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details see cancellation policy above.
- In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything. If payment was made by Credit Card or bank transfer, refund, if any, will also be issued only through the Credit card or bank transfer respectively.
- There is no refund after the guest arrives/checks in at the resort.
- Refunds will be made at the discretion of the operator even if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals, individual components or services not utilised.
- Resort offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.
- Refund in the event of multiple debits due to technical error will be subject to the response time both from the customer as well as the service provider. If such scenario occurs the customer/you should inform the resort in written via email at: email@example.com along with the details of the debit. Full refund will be available in such cases and resort shall then further guide you for the refund process and refund the amount directly to your account
- In no situation resort bears the liability of the technical failure at customer/your or service provider’s end
For cancellations made by the Resort (operator):
- The operator reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events which make it unviable for the operator to operate the planned schedule.
- Our policy on cancellations due to ‘Force Majeure’ means (without restriction) any event which the Operator could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Force Majeure covers events such as, but not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control.
- In the case of Force Majeure the Operator will not accept liability, and reserves the right to change and cancel trips.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- In select cases the company might refund part payment in-case partnering hotels/agents/transport providers comply, this is solely on a discretion basis by the company and it’s partners.